joi, 11 septembrie 2008

How Italians do business

Despre cum fac italienii afaceri, bancul e bun, si pacate/fericire chiar cunosc cazuri reale.
Cel mai tare a fost cazul in care un italian a cumparat o banca cu banii altei banci. Cand s-au prins de smecherie, n-au avut lege sa-l inchida. Intre timp si-au tras una. Enjoy it!

How Italians do business:
Luigi: ‘I want you to marry a girl of my choice.’
Son: ‘I will choose my own bride.’
Luigi: ‘But the girl is Bill Gates’ daughter.’
Son: ‘Well, in that case . . . ok’
Next Luigi approaches Bill Gates.
Luigi: ‘I have a husband for your daughter.’
Bill Gates: ‘But my daughter is too young to marry.’
Luigi: ‘But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank’.
Bill Gates: ‘Ah, in that case . . ok’
Finally Luigi goes to see the president of the World Bank.
Luigi: ‘I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.’
President: ‘But I already have more vice-presidents than I need!’
Luigi : ‘But this young man is Bill Gates’ son-in-law.’
President: ‘Ah, in that case . . ok’
And that, my friends, is how Italians make business

Niciun comentariu: